Myanmar Beautiful Model and Actress, Thet Mon Myint's Photos

Thet Mon Myint entered Myanmar entertainment industry as a model girl. Now, she has been starring for many TV commercial videos, karaoke music videos and films. Thet Mon Myint is still single and there is no gossip about her love affair at the moment. Thet Mon Myint is still trying to get strong fans of her.





Model : Thet Mon Myint
Photographer : Wunna Khwar Ni
Dress : Inzle Zaw Htet
Make-Up : Aung Aung (Taung Gyi)
သက္မြန္ျမင့္ က အႏုပညာေလာကထဲကို ေမာ္ဒယ္တစ္ေယာက္ အေနနဲ႔ စတင္၀င္ေရာက္လာသူပါ။ တီဗီေၾကာ္ျငာေတြ၊ သီခ်င္းဗီဒီယိုေတြကေန တစ္ဆင့္ ေအာင္ျမင္မွဳ ရရွိလာခဲ့ သူပါ။ အခုဆိုရင္ ျမန္မာ ဗီဒီယို ေတာ္ေတာ္မ်ားမ်ားမွာ ပါ၀င္သ႐ုပ္ေဆာင္ေနသလို ႐ုပ္ရွင္ဇာတ္ကားၾကီး အခ်ဳိ႔မွာပါ ပါ၀င္သ႐ုပ္ေဆာင္ေနပါျပီ။ သက္မြန္ျမင့္က အိမ္ေထာင္မက်ေသးပါဘူး ..
( Photos From Myanmar People Magazine)

Comments

  1. HI! MA MA THET MON MYINT, HOW R YOU?
    I WANNA TO BE AS A FRIEND WITH YOU.
    I THINK MA MA IS GETTING SMILE FOR ALWAYS.AND MA MA IS SO CUTE& ACTRACTIVE DIMPLE.THEN MA MA LOOK LIKE VERY GENEROUS.

    CONGRATULATION MA MA

    MAY YOU BE GREAT FUTURE AND SUSCESSFU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hello ,ma ma chaw and hla,but it not pretty,i think may be sressing is old,u need dress model styles look like young.photographer is not good u choose better,u be better young.thanks u ma ma hla ko always miss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. အမ ရုပ္ရွမ္ကားေတြ ညီမ မၾကဳိက္ဘူူး ဘာၿဖစ္လုိလည္ေတာမသိဘူး အမ သက္မြန္ၿမင့္

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thet Mom Myint is in love with Kyaw Bo Bo. Yes it is true that they signed on a married paper, with Kyaw Bo Bo. They will get married at the end of 2010.
    `Yawt Yane Yoo`

    ReplyDelete
  5. sithu.min391@gmail.comJune 8, 2010 at 12:41 AM

    ဘာ...ၿဖစ္လို့....မၾကိဳက္တာ...လဲ.....ေၿပာ...ပါဥိိိီး..ဗ်ာ.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ပံုအသစ္ေတြလဲမတင္ႏုိင္ၾကဘူး။ တခါလာလဲ ဒါပဲ တခါလာလဲ ဒါပဲ။ အလုပ္မလုပ္ၾကဘူးလား။ ပိုက္ဆံမရွိတာလား။ what a waste!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think U R the one of sexy model!
    We miss u 2,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to see u in realworld, and celebrate u how I had I enjoy yr action in movie. Please reply me with ntun2020@gmail.com. I m the one of yr audian.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey nay kg lar.ta mi kah chin par. you are verry beautyfull.i always see your movie i want to clap you but...............?

    ReplyDelete
  10. အသံၾကီးကို မၾကိဳက္ဘူး

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I am Michelle. I am grade 6 from MISY. You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Model Khine Thazin Yu Wah in Beautiful Blue Fashion Dress

Myanmar Cute Model, Wutt Hmone Shwe Yi's Lovely Fashion Photos