Myanmar pretty model girl, new face actress and singer, Tha Zin






Burmese pretty actress and singer, Tha Zin

Comments

  1. Yah. Some times I like to watch her movie. I like her lovely body.
    I hesitiate u if you have lots of guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!how r u!,,thazin?
    nice to meet with u right!cani meet u,
    gmail onlin egive me the ur gmail ID??OK.
    i have free time only saturday .
    i came from KACHINLAND u know !!KACHINLAND.now can i teaching college.norht africa!
    my gmail .i give u ..
    zawtawng@gmail.com
    invited ur.box ok.
    than c u soon .
    take care ur self .
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !Fri Thazin
    How r yu ?i m the one of fris fr BEHS(5) .i know yu well .I m glad 2see yu as famous model ,actress .
    I wish yu ever success & happiness yr life .
    B'Rgds,
    wym .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    be balance all the time

    control your motion , care the surrounding

    u will be pass

    i wishes you all the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Model Khine Thazin Yu Wah in Beautiful Blue Fashion Dress

Myanmar Cute Model, Wutt Hmone Shwe Yi's Lovely Fashion Photos